Monday, July 2, 2012

#470 Marimo


So, I've bought a Marimo and named it Momo.
It's the cutest thing ever!
Apparently, it's an algae ball which is originally from Japan
And can be often found at Lake Akan in Northern Japan
And Lake Myvatn in Iceland.

Being as paranoid as I am,
I did a short research on Marimos.

To take awesome care on Momo,
I'll have to change his water reguarly.
It doesn't matter if it's mineral water or tap water
As long as I keep Momo clean.
Plus, Momo likes it if the water is nice and cool
As Marimos are originally from cold places.

Marimos like cleanliness :D

Apparently I have to keep Momo happy
By placing him at the palm of my hand
And slowly roll Momo with the tip of the finger.
With that, Momo will be in perfect shape.

Next, I have to place Momo
AWAY from direct sunlight
And Momo will be happy and cozy in room temperature.

Momo is selfish and hates to be with fishes!
Apparently fishes tend to eat Marimos!
NO FISHY ALLOWED!

For more future reference, must check this link
CLICKY!

That's that.
I'm going to paint and maybe sleep or whatever (:
See you, whoever my readers are, later (:

NO FISHY ALLOWED!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A teardrop of blood