Monday, January 13, 2014

#493 Welcome Back


I'm sad to say that I've let my blog die.

AND NOW ITS BEEN REVIVED!

Honestly, 
It has been a hectic year for me in 2013.
I've doubt myself and my abilities so many times
That it's too much to count.

I'm no longer as confident as I was
(When ever that is)
And I've kept on looking at my flaws
And wish that I could be like other girls;
Other girls that are pretty and stuff like that.

But.
I'm just me (heh)
And I'm alone.

Anyways, this year shall be different
As I told myself that I should stop focusing on
The bad points of myself and focus on the good points instead
*smiley face*

I will write more in my blog.
At least once every week or some sort.
Shall not go to lazy. haha.
After all,
This IS and internet diary.

As for as my concern,
No one reads it and I'm alright with it.
I'm considering vlogs.
But sometimes vlogs are kinda annoying as my train of thoughts will wander.
Blogs tend to make me stop and think and then go with the flow...?

Anywho,
I need to stop looking at others and think,
Why are other people so pretty and shit like that.
It's only making me feel like shit and gahhhhhh.

Alright.
Enough rants and more watching movies and doing my assignment. (yay)

*smiley face*

No comments:

Post a Comment

A teardrop of blood