Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#1 My First Post

Hey, reading my old blog post just hurts me. I've been wondering why does people hates me so much. Is it because I'm the kind of person whom other hates alot? Or I'm just having bad luck following me everywhere I go?

Anyways, dad bought me 8 books on Sunday[25/10/09] so i could spent my holidays wrapping it? Nah, spent my holidays reading it but

words of caution : I read my books fast.
words of caution : I wrapped my books slowly.

The books my dad bought are from atria warehouse sale. They have lots of good books there. Will have to go there again... Soon...

There's nothing to write in this blog. [yawn] and everything here is boring because I'm a boring person. Kimberly, the world most boring-est person ever lived! Give the girl an award! or put her in a strap jacket and throw her in the loony place.

Now thats a riot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A teardrop of blood