Wednesday, October 28, 2009

#8 Princess?


I know, when you see that picture, it really makes you laugh until you start to pee in your pants and tears comes out of your eyes.

Okay, okay. I know I'm exaggerating but still, I know you would just laugh out loud [lol?]
I have nothing to do right now and a stupid, ignorant mosquito just bit me on my leg!
mark my words,
I WILL KILL YOU!

Here's my first thing to do if I become God
I'll kill all mosquito so everyone don't have to suffer scratching their skins.
Not to mention, there would be less death everywhere.
No, I did not meant people, I meant mosquito.
Every night, someone in the household will sure use a racket and electrocute the mosquito.
So, if I become God, I'll kill all mosquito so people doesn't have the burden of killing mosquito every night and get bitten by them.

When I grow up,
I wanna kill every single damn mosquito

No comments:

Post a Comment

A teardrop of blood