Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#3 Sticky Leg


Yes! KitKat Chunky
You stupid thing! Because of you my leg got sticky!
I bet you have no clue what I'm talking about right now.
Don't be confused, let me s-l-o-w-l-y tell you.
I was happily eating Kit Kat Chunky just now and somehow a small tiny piece fell.
I tried finding it but somehow it disappeared!
And I don't care about it at all and continued playing some game.

I know, how irresponsible of me.
Anyways, while I was checking out my post #2, i felt something sticky on my leg
and I found out...

KIT KAT IS SMUDGED OVER MY LEG!

I would like to sue the Kitkat company but i just LURVE they're chocolate.
So, kindhearted me is going to give them one more chance =]

warning: Kimberly is going hyper after eating kitkat chunky

No comments:

Post a Comment

A teardrop of blood