Tuesday, October 27, 2009

#2 Black Roses



When you're sad and no one knows it, I'll send you black roses
When you're heart's black and frozen, I'll send you black roses

Yes, I took that from a song
and
Yes, I'm very bored

oh! oh! Let me introduce you to my FAVORITE band!

drum roll please?
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

THE RASMUS!

Wheeeee!!!! now clap your hands where i can hear it [mainly just beside my ear and oh! not too loud please =3]

Yes some people doesn't like the band's song
-cough-marissa-cough
HOW COULD YOU!?

I went to my cousin's house to stay over on Friday[16/10/09]
And i could just BONK myself on my head for leaving my newly bought CD there.
Its by The Rasmus and it cost me 30 big bucks!
So listen up, Yvonne[also known as Von],
If I see a SINGLE scratch on its COVER I'm gonna
uh......
KILL you!! =D

oh wait, she doesnt know i have a new blog. No one knows but Marissa [the Rasmus hater?=]

No comments:

Post a Comment

A teardrop of blood