Wednesday, October 28, 2009

#7 Yawn


Yes, yawn because it's such a draggy day today.
It rained, unfortunately for me, my phone camera sucks so I couldn't take a nice picture of it.
Not to mention I don't have any nice camera -hint hint-
I had a good sleep just now and I somehow feel... sleepy again?
It rained today.

Did I just said/typed that?
Well, I'm just rather afraid you might forgotten that it rained today.
Okay, let me just finish what I'm going to tell you and stop telling me that I kept on telling you that it rained today!
<3
<3
<3
<3
<3
SEE! You just made me forgotten what I wanted to tell you because you kept on telling me that I kept on telling you that it rained today.
Don't you dare to say:" So now, you're saying that I made you 'forgotten' what you wanted to tell me because i kept on telling you that you kept on telling me that it rained today! "

OH! Don't confuse me!
Anyways, I just remembered what to say.
Right, let me just get to the point instead of quarreling with you.
I don't have time to quarrel.
Yes, it rained today [shaddup!]
And the weird thing is:
That I'm not as depressed as I used to.

Huh, weird huh?

It's raining men,
halleluyah
it's raining men!

No comments:

Post a Comment

A teardrop of blood